Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Weekend with mom!

So I am all in the new house and let me tell you I LOVE IT!!! It is soooo nice. I couldn't be happier. Actually I will be when Trae is here(which is next sunday :) ) anyway, i will get pictures up here when it is all unpacked and not so scary!
So my sweet mother came up here on friday night (halloween) to help me clean out the old house on saturday. Thank you so much mom, couldnt have gotten it all done so quick without you! So we started saturday off with McDonalds breakfast :), went to walmart to get all the necessary cleaning products and such, went to our FAVE greek restaurant up here(sooo yum) then worked our butts off all day!!! We got soo much done, it was awesome. We ended the night with some yum food from applebees. Then on Sunday we went to play. I didnt want my mom to come up here just to clean! So we took a little tour of the island... with our trusty cameras of course :) Lots of pics! Enjoy! Oh and sorry some of these pics arent that great, some are taken through the car window!



We put Port Townsend in Kitty and went on our way...


Of course we had to stop and get some delish eggnog steamers

This cute church is in Coupville

We saw these cuties on the side of the road and had to stop



They were literally right outside my window!!!




We made our way to the Fort Casey Lighthouse...

It is small but charming

Stopped on the side of the road to snap pics of some of the scenery on the way to the Ferry...




We took the ferry to go to Port Townsend to see the cute shops
And waited in this for a long while...

Saw this awesome dog...
Could not even see his eyes!


And we did alot of self portraits because...

What else is there to do when you are stuck in the car with a camera!


Got to Port Townsend saw a few shops...




We then went on our way to Discovery Bay... online said there were cool things to see but the only thing there was a resort, but still pretty scenery!




Oh and this cute little cafe that had the BEST fish and chips we have ever had! Their clam chowder was awesome too!



So that was our weekend, super fun but too short! I wish we could do this more often!! I hope you enjoyed the weekend mom, minus the cleaning :)

xoxo

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool pics but ummm i wanna see house!!!!!!!!!! geez. haha jk

Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

I love all the pics, I so want to come and see you!! Wish I could've ben there I am an excellent cleaner! (As is Craig) Anyway I sure miss you and I can't wait to see some pics of the house that I am so Jealous of.

Coree Adams said...

How fun that you got to spend time with you mom. You guys are so cute!