Saturday, August 23, 2008

Because my mommy told me to...

Do this survey, so you should to!


1) Name something you have in common with all
of your siblings?
Hmmm.... lots of stuff! we all really love family,
food, fun, beach, holidays, presents :)
traveling... oh and did i mention food?!
And all the girlys love decorating, babies,
shopping, u know, girly stuff :)
2) Do you fold your underwear?
na, just throw it in the drawer, but i fold trae's...
3) Do you like to drink the juice out of freeze
pops?
I love to...
4) Who is the last person you wrote a letter
to on paper?
Trae when he was on deployment
5) What was your first job?
McDonalds :)
6) Aside from Driver's Ed, who really taught you how
to drive?
My mammacita

7) What's the one thing you love/miss about your
Grandma's cooking?
I dont think my grandmother's really cooked for me...
8) What color is your favorite hoodie?
Every hoodie is my favorite... I love hoodies,
pretty much all i wear! Right now I
guess my favorite is my american eagle purple one
9) Who was like your second Mom or second Dad?
Mike & Jerry & Uncle Randy were like Dad's to me
for a while & Vera was like a
second mom for a while
10) Name a sound that bugs you:
Jets flying over my house :/
11) What's your typical ice cream order at Dairy Queen?
Brownie Avalanche :) Or oreo blizzard
12) What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Corned beef and cabbage, yum-O
13) What did you do yesterday?
Went to the dog park, went out on a boat on the ocean,
went to Olive Garden...YUM
and went to a friends house for a while.
14) What did you do last night?
Went to Olive Garden and went to a friends house
15) Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes

16) Are you emotional?
Depends... kinda
17) Have you ever had the same dream more than once?
Not that I can recall
18) Name a song that makes you happy?
Bubbly, Colbie Calliat
19) Do you use chap-stick?
Lots!

20) If you were in an emergency situation and you
had to deliver a baby, could you?
Sure
21) What was the most recent thing you bought?
Olive Garden

22) What is on your fridge?
Pictures, Coupons

23) Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Go to dog park :) and turn in job apps

24) What was the last movie you watched?
Elf.. my favorite
25) Do any of your friends have children?
Yes

26) Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
Both, depends on the day
27) When was the last time you had Starbucks?
Really long time ago
28) Can you whistle?
Not really
29) Do you have a trampoline at your house?
Not anymore
30) What movie do you know every line to?
Elf, Princess Bride
31) Would you ever want to swim with the sharks?
Eh why not... well I would swim around
sharks if there was a cage between us
32) Do you know how to do a cart-wheel?
Yes, am I capable of doing one? NO.

34) What are you wearing?
Jeans and Volcolm shirt
35) What was the last thing you ate?
PB&Honey and chips
36) Do you take pills of any sort?
Negative
37) When was the last time you did the dishes?
This morning

38) How much sleep did you get last night?
Not much, never do with the jets over head

39) Do you own any band t-shirts?
Nope
40) Last song you sang out loud?
Bubbly, Colbie Calliat
41) When was the last time you slept
on the floor?
eeee... a few weeks ago camping

42) Last real kiss?
like 5 minutes ago when hubby got home
43) Would you chew gum that's already been chewed?
ewww
44) Who have you talked to today?
Trae, Mom, Tyler, Tiffany, Brandon, Amanda, Hil, Lew,
Random people at dog park
45) What comes to your mind when I say pumpkins?
Halloween.My favorite Holiday!
46) Friend that lives closest to you?
Amanda
47) Color of your shirt?
White, black, pink and greenish

48) How old are you?
21, but i look 12 :/

49) What is the background on your computer?
Picture of my cute pup Cody