Saturday, August 16, 2008

I've been tagged!!!

Tagged!

This time it's about the husbands...

1. What is his name? Trae

2. Who eats more? ummm depends but usually him

3. Who said "I love you" first? Him.

4. Who is taller? Him.

5. Who is smarter? Depends... we both have our areas.

6. Who is more sensitive? Definitely me.

7. Who does the laundry? We both do... he usually washes and I fold and put away.

8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Trae

9. Who pays the bills? Well he makes the money and I make sure they get paid lol.

10. Who cooks more? Me. He is really good at grilling though :)

11. What meals do you cook together? Dinner.

12. Who is more stubborn? We both are the same I think

13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? Its 50/50... just depends.

14. Who has more siblings? We both have 3.

15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? its 50/50.

16. What do you like to do together? Anything we can... we like going to the dog park, going on walks, going to the gym, going to the beach, watching movies, trying new things, and sometimes just hanging out at home alone.

17. Who eats more sweets? Probably me, we dont really eat them too much though...

18. His guilty pleasures? Shooting and video games

19. How did you meet? Seminary

20. Who asked who out first? He did

21. Who proposed? Him.

22. Who kissed who first? He kissed me first

23. His best features? I love them all

24. His greatest quality? He is very supportive, loving, passionate, responsible, protective, caring, I could go on and on...

25. Tag: Tiffany, Toshya, & Julie

1 comment:

Craig, Toshya and Mckayla Holley said...

So Cute! I love the new pics, what a cute couple you two are. We miss you guys tonz!